hey friends! webinar is coming up this sunday, 11 am – 1 pm EST (recording will be made available for those who cannot attend live)
registration is $35
in this webinar i’ll be covering:
– some basic photography & editing tips
– how to proof a better stay for photos
– adding duration & distance to known behaviors to make taking photos of your dog thwhen you’re by yourself that much easier
– live training demos to teach a few basic tricks that make for adoptable photos such as catching a treat, sit pretty, chin rest, wave, holding an item, and jumping over or onto an object
this is meant for beginners who just want to get better at photographing their dog, so having a DSLR is not necessary. the things I will be going over can be useful for smartphones as well!
this is gonna be a fun one- hope to see you there!
- exploring-with-blue:Gloomy loch stuff
- Buffy the rescue !